Yellow with maroon putta - Organic banana fiber and cotton saree
Organic Pure cotton saree
- Classy look and suitable for all age groups
- Body - Yellow with maroon putta with half inch gold border
- Pallu - maroon intricate designed pallu
- Blouse - contrast blouse
FOR MORE VIDEOS AND PICTURE OF THE SAREE
CLICK THE LINK BELOW
Note : Download the video in above link to view the saree with full clarity
What is organic cotton ? organic cotton saree
Organic cotton is nothing but a cotton that is not Genetically Modified .
Organic cotton benefits
- Safety Standards.
- Cheaper Production Cost.
- Avoid Allergies and Skin Concerns.
- Save Money for Medical Bills.
- Improved Emotional and Mental Health.
- Prevents Permanent Threats or Even Fatalities.
- Helps Everyone Become Responsible Citizens.
Why sindinga9 organic cotton saree ?
- Surabhi a summer crop cotton is used which is of top quality
- 33-34cm long thread cotton is used which is one the finest cotton and produced only by very few farmers in india
- Saree is one hundred percent certified organic saree
By buying this product you contribute to :
- Improving farmer and weaver(s) lives , as a part of your money for buying this cloth will be given as a premium to them.
- Soil improvement as we encourage the production of organic cotton
- Environment sustainable clothing
- Healthy lifestyle
GOTS - GOTS is the “green” standard to which Organic Cotton Textiles are produced. Organic Cotton Plus sees the development of GOTS as a defining event in the story of organic cotton. For all of our GOTS certified fabrics, we ensure that every facility is inspected, and each step is certified, right through to our warehouse in South Carolina. In fact, Organic Cotton Plus is the only online fabric retailer that has been able to achieve certification to this standard.
FAIRTRADE POLICY - A premium of 1 crore is given to the farmers of palamedu region to support the cultivation of organic cotton. We have supported them with schools, water and electricity facility in the specific area.