Vetiver bath scrub - Natural
A natural and gentle exfoliator made with pure Vetiver roots, the Vetiver Bath Scrub is an ideal bath accessory to relax the entire body, gently exfoliate and relieve tension. Ayurveda has long praised Vetiver/khus for its potent skin-regenerating, anti-inflammatory, healing and muscle-relaxant properties. Traditionally known to be beneficial for aches, pains and improving circulation, its subtle and earthy aroma is great for grounding one’s emotions.
This sweet, rich fragrance permeates the skin, giving a cooling and calming effect and helps mask body odours. Keeps skin soft, smooth and naturally radiant. Gentle daily exfoliation using a natural exfoliator to gently buff away dead skin cells and impurities is vital to your skin care regime. Old, dull, flaky skin when effectively scrubbed off, reveals a layer of new, supple, fresh-looking skin. How often you must exfoliate depends on your skin type – – Normal skin: Daily – Oily skin: Four times a week – Dry skin: Once a week – Combination skin: 4-5 times a week – Sensitive skin: Once a week Enjoy radiant and smooth skin with a soft, healthy glow. Usage: Wet the scrub before use in the bath or shower. Either use alone or after applying a natural cleanser or bathbar. Move in a gentle, circular motion to exfoliate.
Allow the scrub to dry after use. After rinsing and drying your skin, follow with Omved Daily Body Moisturiser to keep your skin hydrated, as exfoliation dries the skin. Exfoliating is most effective in the evening as in the morning, your skin can be stiff. Caution: Do not exfoliate your skin if you are sunburned or have any open cuts or wounds. Ingredients: 100% Natural Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) roots tied in a thin mesh of rayon threads.
Usages of vetiver body scrub:
- Fragrant and Sweet smelling.
- 100% Natural and Hand-woven.
- Made of roots of vetiver grass.
- contents are anti-bacterial and thus, protects our skin.
- alances the activity of the sebaceous oil glands.
- Contains deodorizing properties and helps normalize oily skin.
- Replenishes moisture in dry and dehydrated skin
- Has a rejuvenating effect on mature skin.
- If used regularly during pregnancy, its oil prevents stretch marks.
- Removes the dead skin from our body.